- All claims for shortages or damage must be made within 72 hours of delivery of goods.
- Items decorated with dealer logo are NOT RETURNABLE unless due to manufacturer defect.
- If you are making a claim for shipping damage, the carrier requires that all shipping materials are retained. Please do not discard any packing materials; doing so may void your damage claim.
- Do not return anything without prior return authorization. You MUST obtain a Return Authorization Number before returning any items. See below for instructions to contact customer service to obtain an R.A number.
- Items must be returned to Worrell Corporation within 30 days of invoice, provided they have not been worn, used, or washed. Prior authorization must be obtained before mailing merchandise.
- All returned goods are subject to inspection. If any items are deemed non-returnable, we will advise you via your email address, billing address, or telephone.
- If the goods are found to be defective, your account will be credited for the original invoice amount and return ground freight.
- Returned goods that are not defective may be returned for store credit or exchange only. All returns will incur a 5% restocking fee with a minimum charge of $5.00. No restocking fees will be charged on defective items.
- All returns must have the Return Authorization Number included in the mailing address and the package must include a copy of the original packing slip or R.A form.
The package must be addressed to:
Return Authorization No._____
305 S. Post Road.
Indianapolis, IN 46219
To assist you in obtaining a Return Authorization Number:
Call customer service at 1-800-297-9599 ext. 221 or 317-895-9708
(Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm EST) or
via email at
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Invoice number of the order where the goods were purchased.
- Product number(s) to be returned, along with the quantity and the size(s).
- Reason for the return.
- Identify if you want credit or replacement. Restocking fees will apply to non-defective goods.